~ two


('I Wanna Know if it's Good to You' by Funkadelic)


As she stalks Alec Baldwin's Fat Cousin ...

She watches him exit the theater and into a cab.  Exit the cab left waiting and into the store, back to the cab and out into the apartment rushed and looking around.  She opens her travel laptop (tiny) and waits ... 

On the screen she waits ... and there he is onscreen for a live stream with the rest.  Runs a ffew command prompt windows on the side ... closes the lid with a smile.

Charlotte - To herself, "Gonna pay ya Tuesday ... "  Looks at her watch, "Fuck."  Looks up the building, then at the doorman.  Opens her bag, "Grappling hook ... hacksaw ... and ... "  Pulls out the heavy hand crank meat grinder, "And ... you.  God I love you."  Turns the crank ... "Hm !"  A smile, she shoves it back into the bag.

Heads for the alley, tosses up the grappling hook to pull the fire escape down with the rope.
____

On the split-screen stream with the rest and The Girl Who Never Tox (Bets playing with her phone).

Alec Baldwin's Fat Cousin - "I don't know guys ... I'm pretty freaked.  I mean ... how long will it take her to know about this place ?"

Looksmaxxing Egg - Looking into the screen, "Livin' on the run ... "  Sees her stomp up behind Pa-Damn with the meat grinder raised over her head.  "Oh my God it's h ... "

Crack ! in the head.  The four window vid-chat stare ... she walks to the camera squinting like she's trying to see them ... 

Charlotte - As if trying to comprehend, "You're so ... tiny ... "  The feed goes out.

...

Looksmaxxing Egg - "We're not live."

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - Typing mad, "Nope !  No backup.  Fuck !"

Looksmaxxing Egg - "He was a good man."

The Girl who Never Tox sips her soda-straw sound.

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - "Oh yeah.  Good man.  I think he was a Christian."

Looksmaxxing Egg - "Yes.  He definitely talked about God at least once."

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - "I think he should be sainted."

Looksmaxxing Egg - "The patron saint of all tubers ... "
____

She flips the burger in the motel kitchenette ... looks at the hamburger bun ... then the bread knife ... 

Charlotte - A laugh, "Hey !"
____

The pope - "I'm afraid three miracles must be performed in his name for him to be beautified.  But there are three of you so ... dope it out.  It'll be a miracle if you to survive the week."

The tubers stare ... "Fuck !"

Pope - "Not helping.  Now if you'll excuse me, there's a real matter in Hell I must attend to."  Slams his staff to the ground, "! Dominus NOCTIS !"  A portal tears through space and time, taking him away with a gust of wind and gone.

...

"Fuck !"
____

Cop at the Station (the Chief from Switchblade) - "I am so very glad you're here."  Hands them a page with a shit eating grin.

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - Reading ... "She ... filed a restraining order.  Against us."

Cop - "Yeah apparently you've gone on the internet and accused her of being a serial killer.  And ... "Hands another page, "There's this !"

Looksmaxxing Egg - "A cease and desist !  From her fucking lawyer !?"

Cop - "No ... the would be from the studio's lawyer."

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - "She is killing us."

The Girl Who Never Tox sips her soda and looks at her phone.

Cop - "Sure she is.  Famous actor.  Got beef."  Finger shoots one after the next.  "Because you shitbags talked the mad shit on the internet, thinking that shit would never come back to you but here we are.  You know what I think ?"

Looksmaxxing Egg - "I think this is some bullshit."

Cop - "That's what you think.  What I think is you all got so up on your hate-spread and fear mongering that now you feel bad.  Deep inside.  So now you got the noids.  Now you're thinking all the people you fucked over, are coming back for revenge."

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - "No !  Just.  Her."

Cop - "You sure about that ?"  Puts the newspaper on the desk.

Looksmaxxing Egg- "But that's ... "

Cop - "Yeah.  That guy always on about Xenofix."

Looksmaxxing Egg - "Xenofix sucked ass."

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - "Except the porno part."

Looksmaxxing Egg - "Hell yeah."  High five.

(another sip while scrolling)

Cop - Stares ... "Yeah so he's dead.  He one of yours ?"

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - "Um.  No ?"

Cop - Nods ... "So these are your competitors."

Looksmaxxing Egg - "What ?  No !  Well yes but No !  We didn't ... "

Cop - Staring ... "Yeah.  So you leave that girl alone, and don't leave town."

Looksmaxxing Egg - "But she'll ... she's gonna know exactly where we are !"

Cop - "She'll know exactly where you are, and so will we.  Welcome to your first good news of the day.  We've got men posted outside each of your locations so if your insane theory is right, we will find out.  Second piece, she's got police protection, against you."

They look shocked before a smile ... 

Cop - Leans back in the chair ... "Yep !  New York's finest.  So here's the thing.  I been doin' this a while.  I know you're not lying to me.  You truly believe this bullshit you're telling me so here's what I think.  It's not her.  May look like her, may even think she's her but she's not.  

"And if I'm wrong ... she's under watch, you're under watch, everybody's under watch.  We get to it.  Now get the fuck out of here, I've got whores to interrogate."  Turns his chair to the window.

Looksmaxxing Egg- "That's ... really fucked up."

Cop - Pulls out his phone.  "Cancel watch on Shitbag 3000."

...

Guy Who Wears a Mask for Reasons - "We will honor your sacrifice."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ three

popcorn

~ two